Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Photos and friends

Note: these should really be looked at up bottom to top; they were added in reverse. Enjoy!
Hugging a majestic baobab tree in Toubakouta.

Heather and Adam enjoying the lunch they bought for the village. Noos yu bare! The goat was cute, and also delicious. Very oily meal; they used seven liters.Janet Lane comes to Senegal! Her new book, "Emerald Silk" was excellent. It has now joined the hallowed shelves of the much-frequented Kaolack house bookcase. Like to read much?My counterpart filling a shift in one of the village boutiques. I think it's time for me to display some images of a few of the fabulous people I work with. These are my two good friends Kate and Wanna, making lotion in my backyard:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Would you believe I used to suck at blogs, but have now pretty much figured them out? I've now RSSed this thing so I can keep up. Good to see you've gotten exponentially more attractive.

Melinda said...

either Africa is good for you and you put on weight, or it's the angle of the photo. Doesn't matter, you look fantastic! I'm jealous of Heather and Adam, I wish I could have afforded to do that